Two Soldiers Killed in Exchange of Fire with Indian Troops at LoC, Says Pakistan Army
The army also claimed that three Indian soldiers were killed in the exchange of fire. In Dewa Sector, two Pakistani soldiers were killed.
Image for representation.
Islamabad: The Pakistan Army on Thursday said that two of its soldiers were killed in unprovoked firing by the Indian troops along the Line of Control (LOC).
The army also claimed that three Indian soldiers were killed in the exchange of fire.
"Responding to committed ceasefire violations (CFVs), in Haji Pir Sector Pakistan Army troops damaged Indian post, killing 3 Indian soldiers including a Subedar, few injured too," the army's media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations, said in a statement.
In Dewa Sector, two Pakistani soldiers were killed, it said. On Wednesday, a junior commissioned officer of the Indian Army was killed in unprovoked ceasefire violation by the Pakistani troops along the LoC in Rampur sector of Jammu and Kashmir, the official sources said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Eviction: Madhurima Tuli Says Vishal Aditya 'Made Mountain out of Molehill'
- Street Dancer 3D: Shraddha Kapoor Gets This Special Gift from Varun Dhawan
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Review: Valiant Battle to Keep Android Relevant in The Workplace
- 'Kambal Chor' Trends on Twitter as Videos of UP Police 'Stealing' Blankets from Protesters Go Viral
- Republic Day Offer: Four Asus Phones Get Discounts Upto Rs 4,000 in Flipkart Sale