One Killed as Under-construction Building Collapses in Bengaluru
An under-construction building came crashing down in Bengaluru's Thyagarajanagar area in Karnataka on Saturday.
A three storey building has collapsed in Bengaluru's Thyagaraja Nagar area on Saturday.
Bengaluru: One person was killed after a three-storey under-construction building collapsed in Bengaluru's Thyagarajanagar area on Saturday, news agency ANI reported.
A Fire Department Officer said two people were working inside the building when it collapsed but one of them managed to run out. "He informed us about the other person whose body was recovered and sent to hospital. The rescue operation is now over," he said.
In August, three labourers were killed and seven got injured when an under-construction building collapsed at Kengeri on the outskirts of the city.
Recommended For You
- England vs Australia: Finch Ready to Front-up to 'Ultra Hard' England Riposte
- AIFF Responds After I-League Clubs Threaten to Move Court if ISL Gets Top Division Status
- Is Salman Khan Charging Rs 31 Crore per Weekend for Hosting Bigg Boss 13?
- WhatsApp Working on New Update to Improve Photo Sharing Experience
- Kabir Singh Earns Rs 70.83 Crore, Shahid Kapoor 'Feels So Special' with Fan Response
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s