Undertrial Hangs Self to Death in Rajasthan Jail
Forty-year-old undertrial Amrit Lal, alias Amra, was arrested in a murder case on April 9 this year.
Jaipur: An undertrial allegedly committed suicide at the Jhadol sub-jail of Rajasthan's Udaipur district, police said on Thursday.
Forty-year-old Amrit Lal, alias Amra, was arrested in a case of murder on April 9 this year. "He was found hanging in a cell with a plastic rope," Jhadol DSP Deva Ram said. He said the body was handed over to the family members after a post-mortem examination.
Proceedings for the same have been initiated under Section 174 of the CrPC.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: PCB Raises Objection Against Star Sports Commercial for Big Game
- Most Epic Selfie Ever? This Monkey Just Photobombed a Family's Vacation Photo and It's Hilarious
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s