Undertrial Shot Dead Outside Delhi court
An undertrial in a murder case was on Saturday shot dead allegedly by a person outside the Rohini district court.
In this photograph, a PCR van of the Delhi Police is seen at the crime spot.
New Delhi: An undertrial in a murder case was on Saturday shot dead allegedly by a person outside the Rohini district court.
The accused was apprehended from the spot.
Rajesh was arrested by the Haryana Police in a murder case in December 2016, DCP (Rohini) Rishi Pal said, adding he was listed as a "bad character" in Bawana police station of the city.
He was brought to Rohini to be produced before the court by personnel of the Haryana Police, He was in judicial custody in the neighbouring state since he was arrested on the charge of murder.
The accused, Mohit, belongs to Jhajjar district of Haryana, the DCP said.
Police are probing the incident and the reason behind the murder is yet to be ascertained.
Recommended For You
- 2018 Ford EcoSport S - Detailed Image Gallery
- There is More to Radja Nainggolan's Belgium Exclusion Than Meets the Eye
- OnePlus 6 Review: The Amitabh Bachchan of Flagship Smartphones
- Bangalore Based Indian Millionaire Adds Aston Martin V12 Vantage AMR Worth Rs 5 Crore to Garage - Watch Video
- Watch Opening Salvo | Aakash Chopra Previews IPL 2018, Eliminator: KKR vs RR