Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar's PA Commits Suicide
Kundan Kumar, personal assistant (PA) to Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, was rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where he was declared 'brought dead', said Romil Baaniya, Deputy Commissioner of Police (south).
New Delhi: A 31-year-old man, working as a personal assistant (PA) to Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, on Tuesday allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a ceiling fan in south Delhi's Laxmibai Nagar, the police said.
Kundan Kumar was rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where he was declared 'brought dead', said Romil Baaniya, Deputy Commissioner of Police (south).
Police said they received a call at Sarogini Nagar police station about the incident at 2.25 am. When the crime team reached the spot, they learnt that the door was locked from inside. They inspected the spot and took photographs, he said. No suicide note has been found, said an officer. Kumar is survived by his wife Shivani and a six-month-old son, he said.
The body was handed over to his relatives after postmortem. Further investigation is underway, they said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Rides Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to Promote State Tourism
- Shah Rukh Khan to Announce Two Films on His 54th Birthday?
- Mohena Kumari Singh is Radiant as a Royal Bride at Her Traditional Rajput Wedding, See Pics
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro