Unnao Rape Victim's Sister Admitted to Hospital after Chest Pain, Under Treatment
The Unnao rape victim's sister was brought to the hospital on Monday night after she complained of chest paint and was then referred to the district hospital.
Unnao: The elder sister of the Unnao rape victim was admitted to the district hospital here, accompanied by police security, after she complained of chest pain. Dr Braj Kumar, who is posted in the emergency unit of the district hospital, said the woman was admitted late on Sunday night.
"The physician and cardiologist have examined her and tests have also been done," he said. Her uncle said the victim's sister felt "lonely" after the incident.
"At around 11.30 PM, she complained of chest pain and was taken to Sumerpur hospital, which was closed. She was subsequently taken to Bighapur hospital from where doctors referred her to the district hospital," he said.
The family members expressed satisfaction with the medical treatment given to their daughter. Officials of the district administration too reached the hospital to enquire about the woman's well being.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Fan Asks Shah Rukh Khan the Rent of a Room in Mannat, Superstar Quotes This Price
- WATCH | Zion Williamson Scores 17 Points in a Bit Over 3 Minutes on Much-awaited NBA Debut
- WhatsApp Dark Mode is Now Rolling Out: Here is How to Make it Work For You
- WhatsApp Users, Dark Mode is Finally Rolling Out With Beta For Android: Here is How to Use it
- 'What's Your Take on CAA?' Fans Wanted Shah Rukh Khan to Break His Silence on #AskSRK