UP Board Result 2017: Class 10th,12th Results Declared. Check Your Grades on upresults.nic.in
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, also known as Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), declared the results of Class 10 and Class 12 on Friday, June 9 at 12:30 pm. Total pass percentage for Class 10 was 81.6% while for Class 12 was 82.5%.
New Delhi: The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, also known as Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), declared the results of Class 10 and Class 12 on Friday, June 9 at 12:30 pm.
Total pass percentage for Class 10 was 81.6% while for Class 12 was 82.5%.
Around 34,04,571 students appeared for Uttar Pradesh Board Class 10th exams, while over 26,24,681 appeared for the UP Board Class 12th exam this year.
The UP Board Class 10 and UP Board Class 12 exams were conducted from March 16 to April 1, 2017.
Steps to check the UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 results 2017:
- Log on to official website upmspresults.up.nic.in or upresults.nic.in
- Click on Link Class 10th Results 2017 or Class 12 Results 2017
- Enter your roll number and other details in the fields provided
- Click to submit
- Download the UP Board Class 10 Results 2017 or UP Board Class 12 Results 2017 and take a printout for future reference
Students can get the UP Board Class 10 Results 2017 and UP Board Class 12 Results 2017 on Mobile via SMS.
SMS - UP10<space>ROLLNUMBER - Send it to 56263
SMS - UP12<space>ROLLNUMBER - Send it to 56263
For the academic year 2015-2016, about 37,49,977 students had appeared for the UP Class 10th Exam and the overall pass percentage was 93.73%.
Last year 30,71,892 students appeared for Intermediate examination and overall pass percentage was 83.50% .
For any new notification, the students can check their official website upmsp.edu.in.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones