UP Govt Education Officer Suspended for Posting Objectionable Message on Pulwama Attack
Amid protests of strict actions against DK Yadav, the district authorities and Uttar Pradesh government recommended his suspension on grounds of an objectionable social media post on Pulwama terror attack.
Image for representation (Photo: Penn Today)
Muzaffarnagar: A government education officer in Uttar Pradesh has been suspended for allegedly posting an objectionable message on social media about the Pulwama terror attack, officials said Friday.
Basic Shiksha Adhikari DK Yadav was suspended on the recommendation of district authorities here and the Uttar Pradesh government has taken steps in this connection, according to Additional District Magistrate Amit Kumar.
Yadav was suspended for allegedly posting an objectionable message on social media about the Pulwama incident on Thursday, the officials said.
Some people also staged a protest outside Yadav's office over his comment and demanded strict action against him.
Forty CRPF personnel were killed in the terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district on February 14.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Plumber's Re 0 Invoice for 91-Year-Old Ill Woman Earns Him Praises on Internet
- Zareen Khan Recounts Casting Couch Horror, Says Director Asked Her to 'Rehearse Kissing Scene'
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image
- You Can Now Talk to Amazon Alexa in Hindi or Hinglish
- Priyanka Chopra Admits Having a Baby With Nick Jonas is on Her 'To-Do-List'