UP Govt Sacks Primary School Teacher Who Joined Service With Fake B.Ed Degree 20 Years Ago
The services have been terminated from his joining date, besides order has also been issued to lodge an FIR against him and recover money paid to him.
Image for representation.
Ballia (UP): Services of a government teacher, who had joined using fake education certificates 20-years ago, has been terminated, a senior official said here on Monday.
Services of Narainji Yadav, posted in a primary school in Revti area, has been terminated, Acting Basic Siksha Adhikari Subhash Gupta said.
The department had got information that Yadav had joined the services in 1999 with a fake B.Ed marskheet after which a departmental probe was held in which he was found
The services have been terminated from his joining date, besides order has also been issued to lodge an FIR against him and recover money paid to him, Gupta said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ayushmann Khurrana-Nushrat Bharucha's Dream Girl Song Removed from YouTube Over Copyright Issues
- Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Shares Saturday Night Expectation vs Reality Post
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- Sonakshi Sinha Replies to People Trolling Her For Not Answering KBC Ramayan Question
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video