UP Man Kills 6-yr-old Stepson, Chops His Body into Pieces & Hides it at Different Places; Arrested
The man from Bhainsia village in Bahraich district did not like his stepson and killed him and later told everyone that the boy had gone missing.
Bahraich: In a shocking incident, a man allegedly killed his six-year-old stepson, chopped his body and hid it at different locations in Bahraich district of the state.
Farid 'Suraj' Yadav was allegedly killed by his stepfather Ram Sawre Yadav on November 19. Yadav disposed of his body by chopping it into pieces and hiding them in separate locations at Bhainsia village in Bahraich.
Superintendent of Police Gaurav Grover said the boy's mother Hina had recently married Ram Sawre Yadav and had even changed her son's name from Farid to Suraj to please her husband.
However, Yadav and his brother Nanhe did not like the boy and killed him. They later told everyone that the boy had gone missing. Some neighbours, however, suspected foul play and informed the police.
Police arrested both Ram and his brother Nanhe who confessed to the crime during investigations.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: When I Met Rashami She Was On Road With No Money, Says Arhaan Khan
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Earns Double of Panipat in First Weekend at Box Office
- Steve Harvey Goofed up Costume Winner at Miss Universe 2019 and Internet Had a Déjà Vu Moment
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders
- Nike Joyride Dual Run Review: The Running Shoe Revolution is Truly Underway