UP School Teacher Beats 8-year-old Student to Death; Booked
The student was admitted to a hospital where he died on Friday. The FIR was registered on Saturday based on a complaint filed by the victim's family member. Police are probing the matter.
Image used for representation.
Banda (UP): A teacher of a private school in Uttar Pradesh's Banda district has been booked after an eight-year-old boy died allegedly after being beaten by him, police said Sunday.
Arbaj was allegedly beaten by his teacher Jairaj in Sadimadanput village on Tuesday, senior police officer L B Kumar Pal said.
The student was admitted to a hospital where he died on Friday. The FIR was registered on Saturday based on a complaint filed by the victim's family member. Police are probing the matter, the officer added.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Muslims Spitting on Food, Hiding in Mosques to Spread Coronavirus? Beware of These 8 Fake News Stories
- Angrezi Medium Starring Irrfan, Kareena Kapoor and Radhika Madan Re-released on Streaming Platform
- Have You Bought a Coronavirus Insurance For Your Family? You Can Buy These Policies Online
- Super Pink Moon Will Take Your Breath Away on April 8, But What is a Supermoon?
- Is Hydroxychloroquine The Treatment For Coronavirus? Global Scramble For Tablets Suggests so