UP Truck Driver Arrested for Killing 7-Year-Old Boy
Ram Prakash Lodhi was arrested for throttling to death Awadhesh on Wednesday, when he was playing near his house.
Banda: Police have arrested a truck driver in Hamirpur district for killing a seven-year-old boy, a police official said on Thursday.
Ram Prakash Lodhi was arrested for throttling to death Awadhesh on Wednesday, when he was playing near his house in Chadut village under Jaria police station, Circle Officer Shubh Suchit said.
The CO said some women saw Lodhi taking the boy towards Betwa river.
"The truck driver was arrested after the body was recovered," the CO added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Stop Romanticising Brad Pitt Watching Jennifer Aniston's SAG Award Speech, Please?
- IndiGo is the Only Indian Company to be Ranked Among the Safest Low-Cost Airlines Globally
- Saif Ali Khan Trolled for Saying 'Don’t Think There Was a Concept of India Till the British Gave it One'
- Parents Took Their Wi-Fi Modem on Holiday with Them Because Their Kids Wouldn't Go
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona