UP Woman's Head Severed After Dress Gets Caught in Fodder-Cutting Machine
Rukma Devi’s body has been sent for post mortem.
Etah (UP): A 35-year-old woman was killed on Monday after her dress got entangled in a fodder-cutting machine that severed her head in Badariya here, police said.
Rukma Devi dress accidently got entangled in the fodder cutting machine and she died on the spot as her head was severed, they said.
The body has been sent for post mortem, police added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan, Emraan Hashmi Share the Perfect Chemistry in The Bard of Blood Teaser
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Tops World's Richest Actors List, Beats Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr
- Jemimah Rodrigues Impresses Yorkshire Teammates With Impromptu Concert
- Kia Seltos Launched in India, Gets Special Twitter Icon as a Red SUV
- Not Just a Dropped Pin: Spacewalking Scientists Add Parking Spot to International Space Station