US Consul General Visits RSS Founder KB Hedgewar's Memorial in Maharashtra
US Consul General in Mumbai David J Ranz was accompanied by RSS's Nagpur unit chief Rajesh Loya as he paid tribute at the 'Smriti Mandir'.
File photo: US Consul General David J Ranz. (Twitter/@USAndMumbai)
Nagpur: US Consul General in Mumbai David J Ranz on Thursday visited the memorial of K B Hedgewar, founder of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, in Reshimbagh area here.
He was accompanied by RSS's Nagpur unit chief Rajesh Loya as he paid tribute at the 'Smriti Mandir'. The US envoy is also expected to visit Deekshabhoomi in the city where Dr B R Ambedkar converted to Buddhism with lakhs of his followers in 1956, government sources said.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- India's Domestic Abuse Survivors are in Lockdown with their Monsters, But Helplines Are Not Ringing
- Mohammad Kaif Gives a 'Handy' Tip to Avoid Catching Coronavirus With Natwest Series Clip
- Deepika Padukone Turns Masterchef For Hubby Ranveer Singh, Cooks Thai Curry
- Smriti Mandhana Hosted a Q&A Session on Twitter and it Turned Out to be a Laugh Riot
- Apple iPhone 11 Now Reportedly Cheaper by Rs 17,000 in China — Will India Follow Suit?