Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat Hospitalised
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat was hospitalised here on Tuesday after he complained of high blood pressure and pain in the neck.
File photo of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat. (PTI)
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat was hospitalised here on Tuesday after he complained of high blood pressure and pain in the neck.
The 69-year-old CM was rushed to the Doon Medical College and Hospital after his blood pressure shot up suddenly and he felt pain in his neck, Rawat's media in-charge Surendra Kumar told PTI.
A panel of doctors is attending on Rawat who is under observation, he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Not Subscribed to YouTube Premium? No Stress, Because Originals Will Soon be Free
- Couldn't Have Dreamt the Blessings God Showered on Me: Kohli
- How Dare Someone Constantly Make Us Soft Targets: Karan Johar Reacts Angrily to Drug Party Claims
- Anushka Sharma's Gorgeous 'Sun-kissed' Pic Gets Most Romantic Comment from Virat Kohli
- PV Sindhu Chases Elusive Gold at BWF World Championships