Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat Hospitalised
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat was hospitalised here on Tuesday after he complained of high blood pressure and pain in the neck.
File photo of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat. (PTI)
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat was hospitalised here on Tuesday after he complained of high blood pressure and pain in the neck.
The 69-year-old CM was rushed to the Doon Medical College and Hospital after his blood pressure shot up suddenly and he felt pain in his neck, Rawat's media in-charge Surendra Kumar told PTI.
A panel of doctors is attending on Rawat who is under observation, he said.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Luxury MPV launched in India, Prices Start From Rs 68.40 Lakh
- Prateik Babbar and Sanya Sagar Get Married in Maharashtrian Style, See Pics
- Facebook is Cracking Down on Fake News With Harsher Penalties, Ahead of Crucial Elections in India
- Taking LA Streets by Storm, J Sisters Priyanka Chopra and Sophie Turner go on a Girls Night Out
- Google to Verify Political Ads in India Ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha Elections
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s