VHP Official's Car Set on Fire by Unidentified Persons in UP's Muzaffarnagar, Probe on
The incident took place on October 27 night at VHP district president Amit Gupta's residence and a case has been registered at the New Mandi police station.
Muzaffarnagar: The car of a district-level Vishva Hindu Parishad functionary was set ablaze by unidentified persons here, police said on Tuesday. CCTV footage is being examined to identify the perpetrators, they said.
The incident took place on October 27 night at VHP district president Amit Gupta's residence and a case has been registered at the New Mandi police station, Circle Officer Harish Bhadoria said. Police are investigating the matter.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Photoshopped Image of Cricketer Smriti Mandhana with Lipstick and Fairer Skin Causes Outrage
- Jennifer Winget Plans to Rewrite Mahabharat with Beyhadh 2? Watch Promo
- Moto Razr Returns Today: Can it Be As Iconic as its Predecessor?
- Deepika Padukone Looks Ravishing In Red, Ranveer Singh Posts Lovely Comments
- Not Speaking to My Mother Was Tough: Real Kashmir FC Defender as Valley Lockdown Completes 100 Days