Watch: India's First Underwater Wedding Is Too Dreamy
Image: Youtube/ Under Water Wedding in Kovalam
In a one of its kind wedding, an Indian groom and his Slovakian bride exchanged wedding vows under the sea in Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram. The couple exchanged rings, garlands made of sea shells in a brief ceremony. Nikhil Pawar, a Maharashtrian met Eunika Pogran, when she came to Kovalam for a vacation last year and soon they fell in love.
On an underwater stage made of coconut shells, flowers, and palm leaves, the couple exchanged vows with the help of placards. The entire ceremony was performed in front of their friend, who happened to be a priest too. The entire set up was created by Bond Safai, who claim this wedding to be India's first undersea wedding.
The bride was dressed in a white gown and the groom looked dapper in a formal suit and the two of them wore their Scuba equipment over the wedding dresses.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Paytm Republic Day Sale: Cashback on Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus and More
- Hard to Find a Corner to Relax - Djokovic Concerned About 'Big Brother' Cameras
- Nissan Kicks Compact SUV Launched in India for Rs 9.55 Lakh, to Rival Hyundai Creta and Mahindra XUV300
- Cardiff Striker Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Suspected Plane Crash
- This YouTuber Flew Down From Hong Kong to Play PewDiePie's Diss Track Outside T-Series HQ in Noida
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s