Watch: India's First Underwater Wedding Is Too Dreamy
Image: Youtube/ Under Water Wedding in Kovalam
In a one of its kind wedding, an Indian groom and his Slovakian bride exchanged wedding vows under the sea in Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram. The couple exchanged rings, garlands made of sea shells in a brief ceremony. Nikhil Pawar, a Maharashtrian met Eunika Pogran, when she came to Kovalam for a vacation last year and soon they fell in love.
On an underwater stage made of coconut shells, flowers, and palm leaves, the couple exchanged vows with the help of placards. The entire ceremony was performed in front of their friend, who happened to be a priest too. The entire set up was created by Bond Safai, who claim this wedding to be India's first undersea wedding.
The bride was dressed in a white gown and the groom looked dapper in a formal suit and the two of them wore their Scuba equipment over the wedding dresses.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Mouni Roy Shares Romantic Moment with Salman Khan, Dances to Odhni Song
- How a Wheelchair Taxi Service is Helping Specially-Abled Voters in Mumbai Reach Poll Booths
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When