Watch: India's First Underwater Wedding Is Too Dreamy
Image: Youtube/ Under Water Wedding in Kovalam
In a one of its kind wedding, an Indian groom and his Slovakian bride exchanged wedding vows under the sea in Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram. The couple exchanged rings, garlands made of sea shells in a brief ceremony. Nikhil Pawar, a Maharashtrian met Eunika Pogran, when she came to Kovalam for a vacation last year and soon they fell in love.
On an underwater stage made of coconut shells, flowers, and palm leaves, the couple exchanged vows with the help of placards. The entire ceremony was performed in front of their friend, who happened to be a priest too. The entire set up was created by Bond Safai, who claim this wedding to be India's first undersea wedding.
The bride was dressed in a white gown and the groom looked dapper in a formal suit and the two of them wore their Scuba equipment over the wedding dresses.
Recommended For You
- Scribe Turned Boxer Amy Andrew Makes a Winning World Championship Debut
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh Share First Pictures as Newlyweds, See Here
- Kapil Sharma-Ginni Chatrath Pre-wedding Details Revealed, Rituals to Start From This Date
- #ThisIsNotConsent: Women Are Tweeting Pictures of their Underwear, and you Should Pay Attention
- Xiaomi Leads Indian Smartphone Market in Q3, But Phone Prices Will Continue to Rise: IDC