West Bengal Governor KN Tripathi to Hold Additional Charge of Tripura
Keshari Nath Tripathi, Governor of West Bengal given the additional charge of Tripura Governor, during the absence on leave of Tathagata Roy, Governor of Tripura.
File Photo of West Bengal Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi. (Image: Twitter/@rashtrapatibhvn)
New Delhi: West Bengal Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi was on Thursday given the additional charge of Tripura, according to a statement issued by the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
The President of India is pleased to appoint Keshari Nath Tripathi to discharge the functions of the Governor of Tripura, in addition to his own duties, during the absence on leave of Tathagata Roy, Governor of Tripura, it said, without citing reasons for his leave.
Recommended For You
- Kia Seltos Launch LIVE: Updates, Unveil, Features and More
- Avengers Endgame Re-releasing in Theatres With New Post Credit Scene and 'Extra Surprises'
- Lionel Messi Defiant Even as Argentina Stand at Brink of Elimination from Copa America
- Kendall Jenner's Photos of Outfit Matching Coke Can Puzzle Fans
- Can You Trust Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency? Initial Regulatory Indicators Aren’t Exactly Positive
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s