What's the Secret of Your Beautiful Skin? Dalai Lama Says Won't 'Tell You'
Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama on Sunday said that he liked to keep the secret of his "beautiful skin" to himself.
File image of Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama. (Image: Getty Images)
Guwahati: Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama on Sunday said that he liked to keep the secret of his "beautiful skin" to himself.
On occasions, "people said to me that in spite of my old age, which is over 80, I look like 70 and ask (me) what is the secret. I say, that is my secret and I will not tell you," Dalai Lama said in jest, making the audience burst into peals of laughter.
"But the most important is peace of mind. Internal beauty is more important than external beauty," he said.
Dalai Lama was delivering a lecture on 'Ancient Indian Knowledge in Modern Times', when a question on the secret of his "beautiful skin" was put to him by the anchor woman "on behalf of all the ladies present" in the packed Gauhati University auditorium.
The Nobel Peace prize winner said that women should take more pro-active role in social life.
"Women should take more active role for human compassion. My first teacher was my mother, not anyone else. Females are biologically more stronger," he added.
Recommended For You
- Gionee S11 Lite vs Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro: The Best Budget Phone Battle
- Talvar 2: Vishal Bhardwaj To Make Film On Ryan International Student's Murder; Parents Unaware
- Suzuki GSX-S750 First Ride Track Review: Keeping the K5 Engine Rumbling, in Style
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S First Look: Signature Redefined
- Elon Musk's Recent Tweet Hints at a Surprise For Game of Thrones Fans