Why Pakistan Mutilates Bodies of Our Jawans
Mutilation of dead bodies is like showing contempt for the social group of the enemy.
Representative image (Reuters)
The Pakistani army on Monday morning showed its brutality when its forces attacked an Indian patrol team and mutilated the bodies of two soldiers along the Line of Control in Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch district on Monday.
This is not the first time that Pakistan has provoked India in this manner. Here are possible reasons why the Pakistan army resorts to such inhuman tactics.
- Cross-border head-hunting raids began after the Kargil war.
- Bat raids are carried after careful reconnaissance of vulnerable spots along the LoC.
- Heads of killed soldiers are brandished as a trophy by the Pakistan army.
- Mutilation of dead bodies is like showing contempt for the social group of the enemy.
- It is used to wage psychological warfare and demorlise the opponents, Indians in this case.
- Such acts are carried out individuals driven by their extreme indoctrination and psychological makeup to hate Indians.
- Pakistani Taliban uses video-graphed beheadings against Pakistani army in Waziristan. The same is done by terror group ISIS.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Renegades' Sensational Turnaround Hands Them Maiden BBL Title
- Kylie Jenner Joins Celery Juice Craze After Sister Kim Kardashian, Here's How it Benefits Your Body
- Olive's Branch: People are Adopting Trees to Help Breathe New Life into Dying Village
- Black Panther Completes One Year, Actor Chadwick Boseman Posts A Celebratory Pic
- Streaming Now: Watch Out For The Priyanka Chopra-produced Firebrand on Netflix
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s