Wicked Man Who Drank & Led Life of 'Gandhiji': Exam Paper Blooper Leaves MP Govt Red-faced
The embarrassing error appeared in a 45-minute model test paper to prepare weak students before they appear for the final exams.
Picture for representation.
Bhopal: One of the answers in the class 10 preparatory exam paper of the Madhya Pradesh State Education Board (MPSEB) had the word 'Gandhiji' printed instead of 'gambling' in what seems to be a typing mistake.
The embarrassing error appeared in a 45-minute model test paper to prepare weak students before they appear for the final exams. In reply to a question on what were the qualities of "subuddhi" (righteous man) and "kubuddhi" (immoral man), the answer read "kubuddhi was a wicked man and led a life of drinking and gandhiji", instead of "drinking and gambling".
The Congress-led state government ordered a probe into the "printing mistake" which cropped up at a time when BJP MP Pragya Singh Thakur's remarks on Gandhiji's assassin Nathuram Godse in Parliament had triggered a political firestorm.
State Education Minister Prabhuram Choudhary told PTI on Sunday a probe has been instituted and the guilty would be punished.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Peeling Back the Days: The Year of the Onion – An Autobiography
- 'Rick-a-licious': Pringles Teams Up with Adult Swim to Launch 'Pickle Rick' flavour of Chips
- Airtel Has Three New Prepaid Recharge Packs With Unlimited Voice Calls
- India’s Personal Data Protection Bill is Heading For Review: Everything You Must Know
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders