With 88.09% Pass Percentage, Hyderabad is 'Worst Performer' in Telangana SSC Results 2019
The overall pass percentage in Telangana this year is 92.43% which is around 9% higher than the previous year.
Image for representation.
Hyderabad: With 88.09% students clearing the Secondary School Certificate exams, Hyderabad emerged as the worst performer in the history of Telangana SSC results.
Jagtiyal district emerged the top performer with 99.1 pass percentage, followed by Sidipeta and Karimnagar districts.
The overall pass percentage this year in Telangana is 92.43%, which is around 9% higher than the previous year.
The result for the exam was declared by the Telangana State Board of Secondary Education on Monday.
5, 52,280 students had registered for the 10th class board exams out of which 5,46,720 candidates appeared in the examination.
Meanwhile, girls fared better than boys with a pass percentage of 93.68%. The pass percentage for boys is 91.15%. The exams were held from March16 to April 2.
Over 4,000 schools in Telangana secured overall 100% pass percentage.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- PV Sindhu Overcomes Tai Tzu Ying to Reach World Badminton Championships Semi-finals
- Sai Praneeth Guarantees 1st Men's Singles World Championships Medal Since 1983
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans