Within 2 Hours of Birth, Gujarat Baby Girl Gets Enrolled for Aadhaar, Father's Dream Comes True
Ramaiya’s parents were prepared beforehand. Her mother said that the birth certificate was made and other documents followed.
New Delhi: Within hours of her birth, baby Ramaiya had all her documents, from Aadhaar to passport, in place. It was the dream of this Surat girl’s father, Ankit Nagarani, to link his child to PM Modi’s digital India initiatives.
With this, Ramaiya has become the youngest Indian enrolled for Aadhaar, ration card and passport, a dream that Nagarani had. Ramaiya was born on December 12 in Gujarat’s Surat.
"With the help of authorities, I was able to succeed in accomplishing my dream. I hope my daughter would be proud of the fact that she adopted digital India right from her birth," Nagarani was quoted as saying by the NDTV.
Ramaiya’s parents were prepared beforehand. Her mother, Bhumi Nagrani, said that the birth certificate was made and other documents followed.
Recommended For You
- Jasleen Matharu Reportedly Files FIR Against Deepak Thakur, Ranveer Singh Goes on a Selfie Spree at ICC World Cup
- Benoit Paire, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Showcase Football Skills During Match Rally at Halle Open
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- Angelina Jolie And Keanu Reeves Dating, Claim Reports
- Biker Saves Three Girls from Eve-Teasing, Shows Importance of Mounted Cams in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s