Woman and Her 4-year-old Son Killed in Delhi's Patel Nagar
The woman's throat was slit with a sharp weapon while the boy, who was apparently hanged, was found lying on the floor of their house in Prem Nagar, said the police.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: A 26-year-old woman and her 4-year-old son were found dead at their house in Delhi's Patel Nagar on Thursday night.
The woman's throat was slit with a sharp weapon, while the boy, who was apparently hanged, was found lying on the floor of their house in Prem Nagar, the police said. According to the police, they received two different PCR calls about the incident. "A police team was sent right away to the house," a senior police officer said.
Police said the identity of the murderer is still unknown. The husband of the deceased works in a factory in Moti Nagar.
Recommended For You
- Net Bowler Hit on Head By Warner Shot Receives Signed Australian Jersey
- Sushmita Sen, Rohman Shawl Light Up Rajeev Sen-Charu Asopa's Goa Wedding Festivities, See Pics
- Cabin of the Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Could Take on Audi's Cockpit
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- Ola Cab Driver's Gesture after a Passenger Lost his Wallet in the Cab is Heartwarming
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s