Woman and Her Child, Not VIPs, Inaugurate Aerobridges at Guwahati Airport
The new airbridges will reduce congestion, facilitating trouble-free arrival and departure, a release issued by Airports Authority of India (AAI).
The aerobridges were inaugurated by a child and woman, both passengers. (Image: Twitter)
Guwahati: Two new aerobridges have been added to the terminal of Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport in Guwahati to ease operations.
The new airbridges will reduce congestion, facilitating trouble-free arrival and departure, a release issued by Airports Authority of India (AAI) on Wednesday.
The aerobridges were inaugurated by a child and woman, both passengers, in the presence of AAI Regional Executive Director DK Kamra, Airport Director Ramesh Kumar, senior AAI officials, CISF personnel among others, it said.
"Flying through LGBI Airport in the new year will be a pleasant experience for the passengers with the addition of two more aerobridges to its terminal on January 1," the release said, adding that the total count of aerobridges at the airport is now six.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Trolled for Grammy Dress, Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Defends Her
- PUBG Mobile: Best Weapons to Choose and Full List of Weapon Stats
- Too Low, Mountain Ahead: Flying Into Fog, Kobe Bryant’s Pilot Had a Decision to Make
- Journey to the Sun: New NASA-ESA Mission to Peek at Sun's Poles for the First Time
- Australian Open: Federer Gets Warned for Obscene Language During Quarter-final vs Sandgren