Woman Beaten Up, Paraded Naked on Suspicion of Killing Youth in Bihar
The incident happened in Bihiya police station area, where the body of Vimalesh Sah, who had gone missing on Monday, was found near a railway track on a Tuesday morning.
The incident took place in Bihia, Bhojpur, after he body of Vimalesh Sah, who had gone missing on Monday, was found near railway tracks. Meanwhile, Bimlesh's sister died of shock which further enraged the mob.
The irate mob torched shops, vehicles and pelted stones at trains and buses which compelled the police to resort to lathi charge and fire in the air.
Superintendent of Police Avkash Kumar rushed to the spot and brought the situation under control. Based on eyewitnesses account the SP has suspended SHOs of Shahpur police station and railway police post. A heavy deployment of police personnel has been made in the area, the SP said.
Tesjashwi Yadav also posted on Twitter about the incident.
नीतीश जी के कुशासनी राज में कल बिहार के आरा में एक महिला को निर्वस्त्र दौड़ा-दौड़ा कर मॉब लिंचिंग की कोशिश की गई।— Tejashwi Yadav (@yadavtejashwi) August 21, 2018
इंसानियत को तार-तार करने वाली इस घिनौनी घटना को देख व सुन रूह कांप गयी।
नैतिक बाबू, अगर मानवता, शर्म और संवेदना बची है तो अंतरात्मा जगा जल्दी से राजभवन पहुँचिये।
Recommended For You
- Ekta Kapoor's Mother 'Uncomfortable' Associating Her Name With ALT Balaji's Adult Show XXX; Here's Why
- Taniya Bhatia, Poonam Yadav Star as India Women Beat Sri Lanka in First T20I
- Anurag Kashyap on Manmarziyaan Controversy: Don’t Make it Political Because It’s Not
- Vasu: Hong Kong Alert India to Potential Banana Peels on Road to World Cup
- WATCH | Pakistan's Well-rounded Batting Unit a Threat to India: Kalra