Woman, Daughter Among 3 Killed in Two Separate Road Accidents in Himachal's Chamba
Sarita Shaalu, 35, and her daughter Pavini, 13, of Hardaspur village were killed after their car fell into a gorge near Panjpulla, Dalhousie.
Shimla: Three persons, including a woman and her daughter, were killed and two others injured in two separate road accidents in Himachal Pradesh's Chamba district, police said Saturday.
Sarita Shaalu, 35, and her daughter Pavini, 13, of Hardaspur village were killed after their car fell into a gorge near Panjpulla, Dalhousie, on Saturday when they were on their way to Pathankot from Chamba, they said.
Sarita's husband Abhishek, 36, and their son Parichit ,7, were injured in the incident, police said. They were rushed to a nearby Dalhousie hospital, police added.
In another accident, Sanjiv Kumar of Jhila Di Naali village was killed after his vehicle fell into a gorge near Bakhatpur Friday evening, they said.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan's Humble Replies to Arvind Kejriwal and Aditya Thackeray Win Hearts
- Malaika Arora Gets Candid About Her Divorce From Arbaaz Khan: Everyone Said Don't Do It
- Pak Batsman Babar Azam Writes Back to 5-Year-Old's Fan Mail, Calls Him a Rockstar
- Xiaomi Phones to Cost More: All The New Price Tags of Redmi Smartphones
- Facebook Messenger Gets Windows And macOS Apps; Group Video Chats Will be Fun