Woman Poisons Daughter, Commits Suicide in UP's Muzaffarnagar
Minu, wife of Sushil Kumar, poisoned her seven-year-old daughter and later consumed poison herself over a family dispute, according to officials.
Image for representation. (Network18 Creatives)
Muzaffarnagar A 35-year-old woman allegedly poisoned her daughter to death before committing suicide at Nara village under Mansurpur Police Station in the district on Saturday, police said.
Minu, wife of Sushil Kumar, poisoned her seven-year-old daughter and later consumed poison herself over a family dispute, officials said.
The bodies were sent for post-mortem.
Recommended For You
- Nach Baliye 9 Contestant Vishal Aditya Singh Says He is Not Friends with Madhurima Tuli
- Intercontinental Cup 2019: 18-year-old Narender Gahlot Scores as India Draw 1-1 vs Syria
- Mumbai Police Flaunts 'Khaki Swag' after #SareeTwitter Trends on Social Media
- From Politicians to Movie Stars, Women are Sharing Their Favourite Saree Photos on Twitter
- Watch: Sleeping Man Doesn't Even Wake Up as a Snake is Rescued from His Kurta