Woman Who Got UP Govt Job Using Fake Documents Arrested after 19 Years
Pervaish Kumari was appointed as a primary school teacher in 2000 but her academic credentials were found to be fake during verification, said a police officer. She was dismissed two years ago and a case of cheating registered against her.
Image for representation.
Muzaffarnagar: A woman who got a government teacher's job by submitting fake documents and worked for 17 years before being caught has now been arrested here, police said on Tuesday.
Pervaish Kumari was arrested at Tugalpur village in Purquazi block on Monday, Sub Inspector (Crime Branch) Vijaypal Singh said. Kumari was appointed as a primary school teacher in 2000 but during verification, her academic credentials were found to be fake, he added.
Kumari was dismissed in 2017 and a case of cheating was registered against her, Singh said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Shares Saturday Night Expectation vs Reality Post
- Watch: Zoo Shares First Glimpse of Kiki, a Baby Red Panda
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships