Woman Worker Found Hanging from Ceiling Inside Delhi Public School in Noida
The incident was reported on Thursday evening after school hours. When police team reached the spot, the body was found hanging from the ceiling fan inside a room, Circle Officer, Noida 1st, Shwetabh Pandey said.
Noida (UP): The body of a 36-year-old woman was found hanging from the ceiling fan inside the room of a private school here, police said on Friday.
The woman, identified as Basanti, worked as a sanitation worker in the Delhi Public School located at Sector 30, a police officer said.
"The incident was reported on Thursday evening after school hours. When police team reached the spot, the body was found hanging from the ceiling fan inside a room," Circle Officer, Noida 1st, Shwetabh Pandey said.
He said the woman's husband has told police that she did not return home at her usual time.
"The post mortem report is awaited. Police and forensic teams have probed the room where she was found dead," he said.
A case has been registered at the Sector 20 police station and further probe is underway, Pandey added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 33,000 People Want Oxford Dictionary to Change its Definition of 'Woman'. Here's Why.
- Want a 1Gbps Broadband Connection For Your Home? That Will be Rs 1,549 Onwards
- Images of Mars' Icy Dunes Might Make You Crave for Some Ice-Cream
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says He Deserves to Win More Ballon d’Or Awards Than Messi
- Nikon Z6 Review: A Strong Statement that Ably Rivals the Sony a7 III