Women Helpers Assault 3-year-old in Hyderabad School, Insert Stones in Private Parts
A case under relevant sections of Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act has been registered.
Image for representation only. (Mir Suhail/ News18 Creatives)
Hyderabad: A three-and-half-year-old girl was allegedly sexually abused by two women helpers at a private pre-school in Madhapur area here, police said Sunday.
According to a complaint filed by the child's mother with Madhapur police on April 10, the women helpers inserted stones in her daughter's private parts, they said. A case under relevant sections of Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act has been registered, police said.
The girl was sent for medical examination and based on preliminary report, there is no evidence of sexual assault, a police official said.
However, a detailed investigation is underway and a hunt has been launched to trace the two women helpers, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized
- Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday's First Looks From Pati Patni Aur Woh Revealed
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- 'Down to Earth': Justin Bieber Fell Off a Unicycle and Internet Had a Great Laugh
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work