Would Play Piano And Study With New Zeal, Says CBSE Student Who Scored 99.4%
Bhumi Sawant, a student of DAV Chandigarh, woke up on Sunday morning to news of her stupendous performance in Class XII exams.
Representative Image. (Image: Getty Images)
New Delhi: Bhumi Sawant, a student of DAV Chandigarh, woke up on Sunday morning to news of her stupendous performance in Class XII exams.
Bhumi, a science student, has scored a 99.4%. Daughter of a teacher and national informatics center official, Bhumi now has her sights set on getting into a top college so that she can pursue software engineering.
“I have always been fascinated by software and programming. I am elated at the result but now I’m focused on cracking competitive exams. I really want to pursue software engineering and want to get into an IIT,” she told News18.
“I love music. It distressed me. I would play the harmonium or the piano, or at times listen to Lata Mangeshkar, and then get back to studies with a fresh mind,” she said.
“I am very happy that my hard work paid off. I am very flexible and study whenever I want to. If the time demanded more time, I would study till late as well,” she said, adding that HRD minister Prakash Javadekar had called her to congratulate her.
“I want to help the society from whatever I learn from software and programming,” she said.
Recommended For You
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt Perform Most Romantic Dance at an Event And Fans Are Swooning Over
- Google Launches Game Streaming Platform Called Stadia, to Take on The Traditional Gaming Industry
- Sachin to Arjun: Wake Up Everyday And Chase Your Dreams
- Alia Bhatt Helps Driver and Personal Helper Buy Houses in Mumbai by Gifting Rs 50 Lakhs Each: Report
- Watch: Top Stories Of This Hour
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s