Yoga Guru Ramdev's Close Aide Acharya Balkrishna Discharged from AIIMS in Rishikesh
Balkrishna was admitted in the ICU of the hospital on Friday in a state of "altered consciousness", a medical condition in which the patient fails to recognise his immediate surroundings.
File photo of Yoga guru Ramdev's close aide Acharya Balkrishna. (Image: News18)
Rishikesh: Yoga guru Ramdev's close aide and Patanjali CEO Balkrishna was discharged from AIIMS on Saturday.
Balkrishna, 47, was admitted in the ICU of the hospital on Friday in a state of "altered consciousness", a medical condition in which the patient fails to recognise his immediate surroundings.
Several tests, including an MRI, were conducted and his vital parameters were found to be normal, AIIMS officials said.
He was discharged after being kept under observation of a team of specialists at the ICU for nearly 24 hours.
Earlier in the day, Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat visited the hospital to enquire after his health.
Baba Ramdev had on Friday said Balkrishna took ill after having sweets offered by a visitor at Patanjali on the occasion of Janmashtami.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Viral Video Shows Reporter Saying She Tried to Contact the 'Dead' for Comment
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat