Yogi's Fifth Cabinet Meeting: UP Day to be Celebrated on Jan 24 Every Year
Major decisions were taken in the fifth cabinet meeting of the Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday.
File Photo of UP Chief Minister Aditya Nath Yogi (PTI Photo)
Lucknow: Major decisions were taken in the fifth cabinet meeting of the Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday.
The government gave a go-ahead to the transfer policy and fully implemented the e-tendering system instead of manual tenders. The transfer policy states that government officials of all categories will be transferred before June 30. The government, however, has said that differently-abled employees will be given relaxation in transfers.
Speaking on the e-tendering system, UP Health Minister Siddharth Nath Singh said, “Government departments earlier had the right to pick between manual and e-tender systems. But now the process of manual tendering in UP will be completely eliminated. The e-tendering and e-procurement system will be implemented in the state.”
“Apart from this, the government of India had decided in July 2016 to set up a Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited in Gorakhpur with an investment of Rs 6,000 crore. But for about a year, this project was lying dead as the transfer of land and the registry is still pending. Almost Rs 210 crore stamp duty was to be paid by the state government for this purpose, but the last government couldn’t do so. Hence, today the Cabinet has decided to give a discount in stamp duty in this land transfer,” said Singh.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh's Father Jagjit Singh Bhavnani Welcomes Deepika Padukone in True Filmy Style
- Bangladesh Look Up to Friendly Neighbour India for Boxing Inspiration
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Review: JK Rowling Prepares Fans for the Great War to Come
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office: Aamir Khan Tastes Failure After a Long Time
- From His Exes to How He Told Parents About Neha Dhupia’s Pregnancy, Angad Bedi Bares It All