You Can Now Book Railway Tickets by Google Pay App Using IRCTC Details. Steps to Know
The payment arm of Google has recently been affiliated with the Indian Railways. Therefore, using the IRCTC password one can easily book railway seats through GPay processor.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: Travellers can now book their railway tickets from the IRCTC website using Google Pay. The payment arm of Google has recently been affiliated with the Indian Railways. Therefore, using the IRCTC password one can easily book railways seats through GPay processor.
In order to book tickets for Indian Railways via Google Pay, one must follow the steps given below:
Step 1. Go to the Google Pay processor on your smartphone and choose 'Trains' in the business category.
Step 2. 'Book Train Tickets' option will appear on the Google Pay processor. Click on it.
Step 3. A new page will open, put the details of the train you want to travel by.
Step 4. Register details of departure, destination and date of travel.
Step 5. Check the train fare and click on the payment option.
Step 6. Put your IRCTC user ID and password.
Step 7. Click on ‘Continue’ after completing these steps and book the tickets by paying through the Google Pay.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Erling Haaland Bags 20-minute Hat-trick on Borussia Dortmund Debut in Sensational Comeback Win
- 'You Have Not Seen the Last of Us,' Says Greta Thunberg Ahead of World Economic Forum
- Scientists Are Trying to Find Survivors of Endangered Species in Australian Bushfires
- Horsing Around: Touristy Stallion Rides Bus Back Home after Being Found Wandering on UK Highway
- Reliance Jio Q3 2019-20 Results: Subscriber Base Jumps to 370 Million as of December 31, 2019