Youth Hacked to Death, Severed Head Thrown Inside Police Station
A 17-year-old youth was hacked to death and his severed head was thrown inside a police station in Tamil Nadu's Cuddalore district.
Chennai: In a gruesome incident, a 17-year-old youth was hacked to death and his severed head was thrown inside a police station in Tamil Nadu's Cuddalore district.
CCTV footage from Reddichavadi police station shows two bikers stopping at the station and throwing the severed head. The incident took place around 8pm on Wednesday.
A police officer said Swethan was killed by three men in Puducherry. The main accused Vinod Kumar was arrested on Thursday and search is on for the two others.
Interrogation revealed that the Swethan was killed due to personal enmity. After decapitating him, they wrapped the head in a gunny bag and threw it inside the police station.
The body has been shifted to the Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute for post-mortem.
Recommended For You
- Shubhankar Sharma Wins Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year
- Teen Driver Sophia Floersch Fractures Spine in Macau GP Horror Crash, Tweets About Surgery
- #SabarimalaForAll: Here’s What’s Buzzing in New Delhi's Ayyappa Temples
- Alyque Padamsee, Ad Man & Thespian, Passes Away at 90; PM Modi and Nation Mourn
- Here's Everything About the Food Served at Deepika & Ranveer's Konkani-Sindhi Wedding