Youth Hacked to Death, Severed Head Thrown Inside Police Station
A 17-year-old youth was hacked to death and his severed head was thrown inside a police station in Tamil Nadu's Cuddalore district.
Chennai: In a gruesome incident, a 17-year-old youth was hacked to death and his severed head was thrown inside a police station in Tamil Nadu's Cuddalore district.
CCTV footage from Reddichavadi police station shows two bikers stopping at the station and throwing the severed head. The incident took place around 8pm on Wednesday.
A police officer said Swethan was killed by three men in Puducherry. The main accused Vinod Kumar was arrested on Thursday and search is on for the two others.
Interrogation revealed that the Swethan was killed due to personal enmity. After decapitating him, they wrapped the head in a gunny bag and threw it inside the police station.
The body has been shifted to the Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute for post-mortem.
Recommended For You
- Avengers Endgame: Here's Why Don Cheadle Refuses to Do Press Conference With Mark Ruffalo
- 'Mahi Maar Raha Hai': Twitter Hails Dhoni as India Register Historic ODI Series Win in Australia
- New Toyota Camry Hybrid Launched in India for Rs 36.95 Lakh
- Rakul Preet Singh Gives Befitting Reply to Online Hater Who Slut-shamed Her for Her Outfit
- Volkswagen Says Cars Compliant With India Emission Norms but Will Pay NGT-Slapped 100 Crore Penalty
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s