Youth Mowed Down By Speeding Car in Rajasthan's Sikar, Three Injured
The four youths were running on the road for an Army recruitment preparation when the speeding car hit them in Garoda village, Rajasthan.
Image for representation. (Network18 Creative)
Sikar: A youth was killed and three others injured when a speeding car hit them in Rajasthan's Sikar district, police said on Friday.
The four youths were running on the road as part of an Army recruitment preparation when the speeding car hit them in Garoda village, they said.
Krishn Gurjar (20) died, while the three others were admitted to a government hospital, Nechwa Police Station in-charge Rajesh Kumar said.
He said Gurjar's body was handed over to his family members after a post mortem and a case was registered against the car driver.
Kumar said the car overturned and caught fire after the accident. The driver managed to flee, he added.
Recommended For You
- No, Dave Bautista Never Threatened to Quit Guardians of the Galaxy To Do Suicide Squad
- Pakistan Fans Trashing Their Own Team After India’s World Cup Victory is Pure Gold
- Game of Thrones Actor Sophie Turner to Play Boy George in His Biopic?
- Anup Jalota to Co-Host Bigg Boss 13 with Salman Khan? Here’s All You Need to Know
- Maruti Suzuki Launches BS-VI-Compliant WagonR at Rs 5.10 Lakh
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s