Youth Mowed Down By Speeding Car in Rajasthan's Sikar, Three Injured
The four youths were running on the road for an Army recruitment preparation when the speeding car hit them in Garoda village, Rajasthan.
Image for representation. (Network18 Creative)
Sikar: A youth was killed and three others injured when a speeding car hit them in Rajasthan's Sikar district, police said on Friday.
The four youths were running on the road as part of an Army recruitment preparation when the speeding car hit them in Garoda village, they said.
Krishn Gurjar (20) died, while the three others were admitted to a government hospital, Nechwa Police Station in-charge Rajesh Kumar said.
He said Gurjar's body was handed over to his family members after a post mortem and a case was registered against the car driver.
Kumar said the car overturned and caught fire after the accident. The driver managed to flee, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lady Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan During Concert in Las Vegas, See Video
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- Unseen Pictures From Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput's Wedding Surface, See Here
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony