10 Times Lilly Singh Proved She is the Most Stylish 'Bawse' Lady on Youtube
Scroll down to check out Lilly Singh's most trendy and "bawse" style statements.
The YouTube powerhouse, Superwoman aka Lilly Singh, is undoubtedly a ray of sunshine for millions around the globe.
The ‘Bawse’ lady's YouTube videos are packed with some inspirational girl-talks, hilarious skits and some style inspiration, too. With a troop of 8.3 million followers on Instagram, Singh is also a best selling author.
Recently, she came out as a bisexual with an inspirational tweet.
✅ Female ✅ Coloured ✅ Bisexual Throughout my life these have proven to be obstacles from time to time. But now I’m fully embracing them as my superpowers. No matter how many “boxes” you check, I encourage you to do the same x❤️— Lilly Singh (@IISuperwomanII) February 25, 2019
She is equally known for her sparkling personality and trendy style statement. From arriving at the red carpet with her signature make-up free look or flaunting her pant suits, she definitely hits a new high with her sartorial choices.
Here are some of the trendiest fashion statements made by Singh:
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Joe Jonas Celebrates James Bond Themed Birthday with Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas and Sophie
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 9.0 Review: Slickest Evolution of Versatile Fitness Shoes
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March