3 Fashion Students Get Direct Entry To India Runway Week
These students will showcase their designs at Asia's youngest fashion trade event.
Representative image. (Image: Reuters)
Three fashion students from the National Capital Region have won direct entries to the upcoming India Runway Week.
The three winners of the DsyN BlooM contest organised by Vaatsaalyaa Charitable Trust for Education. Yashfa from Design Zone, Simran from the International Polytechnic for Women and Himanshi Koli from JankiDevi Vocational Centre will showcase their designs at "Asia's youngest fashion trade event" scheduled to be held here next month.
They were picked by a jury comprising fashion photographer Rohit Suri, FDCI member and Designer Sonia Jetley, Designers Niket Mishra, Manish Tripathi, Rohini Gugnani, and Megha & Jigar.
Vaatsaalyaa organised the contest to unearth hidden talent at different fashion institutes and provide them a global stage.
Said Jetley: "It was very tough to decide whom to give a chance because all entries were so technically balanced and the designs were really good."
"The aim was to promote young design students and freelance designers who are technically qualified. The kind of talent I saw in the contest this year was remarkable," said Kappil Kishor, Chairman, Vaatsaalyaa Trust.
Recommended For You
- This Mahindra Thar Wanderlust Customized SUV Belongs to the Royal Family of Udaipur - Watch Video
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Leaked Illustration Reveals Design Elements
- Ranveer Singh Channels His Inner 'Gully Boy', Raps When Stuck in Traffic
- Want to Stop Getting Bitten by Mosquitoes? Paint Yourself in Zebra Stripes
- India vs Australia: Bumrah-led Attack Makes India World Cup Favourites - Gillespie
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s