The secret to beauty is healthy skin. But over time, we need vitamins for our skin if we want to maintain it glowing. Vitamins not only keep our skin healthy but also work to shield it from the damaging effects of free radicals. So, if you want to maintain healthy, radiant skin, you should include a few special vitamins in your daily diet. These vitamins will help you maintain beautiful skin for a long time. These vitamins help in regenerating the skin by rapidly healing the cellular damage in the skin.
Now take a look at the vitamins needed for glowing skin.
1. Vitamin A: Vitamin A promotes collagen production, increases skin flexibility, repairs free radical damage, and even prevents acne. It also helps to reduce the appearance of ageing on the skin.
2. Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3 helps protect the skin from harmful sun exposure. After going out in the sun we notice pigmentation on the skin since UVA and UVB cause us all a lot of difficulties. Therefore, you must include vitamin B3 in your diet to solve these issues, and you will see the results shortly.
3. Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps produce more antioxidants, which keeps the skin healthy and speeds up the healing of damaged skin. It also helps reduce the effects of sun exposure on the skin.
4. Vitamin E: Vitamin E keeps skin radiant and supple. It also slows down the signs of ageing, protects against UV damage, and prevents inflammation of the skin. It also cures many skin problems such as eczema.
5. Vitamin K: Vitamin K works to prevent blood clotting. Apart from that, it also works to keep the skin soft and glowing and also keeps dark circles away.
Read all the Latest Lifestyle News here