5,000 Armymen To Take Part In Yoga Day
The Army personnel from various formations and establishments will participate in the yoga exercises.
Representative Image: AP
More than 5,000 Armymen and their family members will participate in the Third International Yoga Day celebrations on June 21 across the central command of the Indian Army here, a spokesperson said on Monday.
The Army personnel from various formations and establishments will participate in the yoga exercises in their respective stations, he said.
Lucknow Cantonment, under the headquarter of the central command, would be sending 1,000 Army personnel for the main event at Ramabai Ambedkar Sthal on Wednesday in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lead the mass yoga demonstration.
The central command will organise yoga sessions at 11 Gorkha Rifles Regimental Centre and Army Medical Corps Centre and College for those not participating in the main event.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Joins Joe Jonas in NYC as Jonas Brothers Take a Day Off from Their Tour
- Doing a Bamboozle: Meet Astro, the Robodog 'Inspired' by the Human Brain
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- Woman Sets Fire to Creepy 'It' Clown Doll which Floated into Her Backyard
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Android One Phone With 48-Megapixel Triple Camera Launched: Price, Features and More