6 Tips To Keep Your Skin Healthy During Festive Season
As the festive season will keep you on the move, wrap up your skincare routine with a smear of sunscreen.
This image is for representation purpose only.
New Delhi: It is important to focus on your skin after all the Diwali festivities. Treating yourself with essential oils and regular work-out sessions can help you get a glow on your skin even after the festival is over, says an expert.
Shikhee Agrawal, Head Training, The Body Shop, has listed some skincare tips post Diwali.
* Treat your skin with Vitamin E and essential oil rich creams and oils which protects skin. Remember to complete your intake of water of 8-10 glasses which is the best remedy for a glowing skin.
* As the festive season will keep you on the move, wrap up your skincare routine with a smear of sunscreen. Use powerful UV protection which fights free radicals and keeps your skin ever glowing.
* With an extremely busy schedule wherein you need to shop, socialise, clean your house, attend pre Diwali parties; you shouldn't compromise with your health and your body.
* Do not break your workout routine so that you do not regret later on once the festive season is over. It will also help you save a lot of make-up as your skin will glow naturally.
* Follow your grandmother's recipe of a healthy scrub bath on the morning of Diwali. Experience the richness of shea, olive and xemenia which have rich oils and will hydrate the skin. They help in exfoliating the dead skin cells and stimulating the blood-circulation which gives a fresh look to the skin.
* It might look like a very cruel advice for the festive season but it is important to keep the consumption of sweets in control. An over dosage of fried and sugary foods can lead to breakouts, weight gains, dull looking skin and a lot of allergies too.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- A Lucky Couple Can Live For Free On This Peaceful Island, But There Will be No Wi-Fi
- Rangoli Chandel Thanks Kangana Ranaut for Supporting Her During Acid-attack Incident
- Groom's Father Elopes with Bride's Mother Forcing Wedding to be Called Off in Gujarat
- WhatsApp Users, Dark Mode is Finally Rolling Out With Beta For Android: Here is How to Use it
- Udit Narayan Opens up About Aditya Narayan-Neha Kakkar Wedding Rumours