62nd JIO Filmfare Awards: Alia Bhatt, Sonam Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez Lead The Fashion Game
High slits, bold cuts and subtle shimmer ruled the big night!
Image: Instagram/ Filmfare, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt
The red carpet of 62nd JIO Filmfare Awards was packed with some of the most interesting Bollywood looks. Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Parineeti Chopra, Kriti Sanon and various other celebrities turned up in full galore. The veteran leading ladies including Sridevi, Shabana Azmi also graced the red carpet. Some sported a series of trending ensembles, others took the feminine gown game up a notch. High slits, bold cuts and subtle shimmer ruled the big night!
We bring you some of the best-dressed celebrities of the star-studded evening.
Alia Bhatt in Prabal Gurung
Jacqueline Fernandez in Ali Younes Couture
Sonam Kapoor in Elie Saab Couture
Evelyn Sharma in Sharnita Nandwana
Parineeti Chopra in Mark Bumgarner
Diana Penty in Alfazairy
Saiyami Kher in Amit Aggarwal
Recommended For You
- Elon Musk Announces Tesla Model 3 New Base Variant on Twitter, Priced at $45000
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Sourabh Patel Gets Eliminated From the BB House
- Aamir Khan Back in Gulshan Kumar Biopic
- Lottery Jackpot Hits Record $1.6 Billion After No Winners in Friday's Draw
- Netflix, Sex, Booze: Things Millennials are Ready to Give Up to Travel the World