Actor Gurmeet Choudhary Has The Best Yoga Tips And Poses For Absolute Beginners
With gyms inaccessible, Yoga is the only way to keep yourself fit, says actor Gurmeet Choudhary.
Image courtesy: Instagram
Actor Gurmeet Choudhary says fitness has always been important for him.
"With gyms inaccessible, Yoga is the only way to keep yourself fit. I have been doing isha kriya twice daily along with chanting om," he said.
"Yoga for me, is finding my inner peace. I have always been a fitness fanatic. During lockdown, it's important to keep fit mentally as well as physically. Hence, I have taken to Yoga extensively," he added.
Earlier also he had shared on social media that he was focusing on mental health and had added meditation to his routine amidst the lockdown.
Meanwhile, his show Ramayan, in which he played the role of Lord Ram, is currently enjoying a re-run on Dangal TV.
Recommended For You
- 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' Stars Appear On-Screen Wearing Face Mask and Shield, Amuse Internet
- Rajeev Moved Out, Flew to Delhi Few Days Before Our 1st Wedding Anniversary: Charu Asopa
- Ankita Lokhande Lights Diya on 1 Month Death Anniversary of Sushant Singh Rajput, See Pic
- The Desi 007: Delhi's Vikas is Now Bond, James Bond after Changing His Name Officially
- Burger King is Fighting Climate Change By Changing the Diet of Cows