Actress Neha Sharma To Endorse Japanese Skin Care Brand
Actress Neha Sharma has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Spawake.
Representative Image: (Instagram/ NehaSharma)
Actress Neha Sharma has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Japanese cosmetic company Spawake.
Launched in India by KOSÉ Corporation, Spawake is celebrating its second anniversary in the Indian market.
"I'm delighted to be associated with global skincare and cosmetics company KOSÉ, and to be the new face of Spawake in the country," Neha, who featured in "Youngistaan" and "Tum Bin 2", said in a statement.
"Using natural ingredients from the sea, these products are perfect for urban women with a busy schedule and I'm very much thrilled on this exciting collaboration," she added.
Currently, Spawake's portfolio includes 16 product variants. After its presence in the Indian market, the brand has forayed into Nepal.
Commenting on the firm's strategy for India, Takashi Nomura, Director and CEO, KOSE Corporation India Pvt Ltd, said: "Spawake is a brand infused with technology from Japan, and has been extensively researched and developed for Indian women based on their preferences and consumer survey."
Recommended For You
- Sonam and Anand All Set to Tie the Knot in Geneva? Deets Inside
- Elon Musk Deletes Facebook Pages of Tesla, SpaceX On a Twitter Challenge
- Hichki Review: Rani Mukerji Is In Solid Form In This Well-intentioned Film
- S Durga: Tracing The Travails of a Durga in God’s Own Inferno
- Shahid Thinks Mira Would Date This Bollywood Star If They Were Not Married