Adah Sharma To Walk For Jayanthi Ballal At Mysore Fashion Week
Adah Sharma to grace the ramp.
Representative Image: getty images
Actress Adah Sharma will be seen walking for designer Jayanthi Ballal at the fourth edition of the Crocs Mysore Fashion Week which will be held from September 15-17 in Mysore.
Adah will walk the ramp on September 16, where Ballal will showcase her Kanchivaram collection with a modern touch.
"My work highlights the traditional jewellery in excess of the couture based on the rich heritage and culture of Mysore. Few of the designs have a contemporary touch that will appeal more to the younger generation. The fourth season promises much more innovative splendour style and the never before seen spirit of fashion," Ballal said in a statement.
As an ode to the rich cultural heritage of Mysore, the designer has come up with a line of designs that will feature heritage jewellery created on saris.
Celebrities like Soha Ali Khan, Gauahar Khan, Tisca Chopra, Bruna Abdullah, Sharmila Mandre, Raveena Tandon have adorned her designs in the past.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Netizens Compare Virat Kohli's Hairstyle in Throwback Picture with Salman Khan's Tere Naam Hairdo
- Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor Save a Paparazzi From Getting Hurt; Watch Video
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update