Adele Takes a Shot at Her Fitness For Film Role
Adele is on a fitness spree!
A file photo of Adele.
Singer Adele is working towards becoming fitter so that she can try acting in a film.
The 'Hello' singer has been secretly working out to videos of British fitness coach Joe Wicks.
Adele's new fitness target is to lose weight as she prepares to launch an acting career, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Adele is a big fan of Joe Wicks. She's started trying out his workout videos at home and has also bought a few of his recipe books. They haven't met and Joe isn't training her personally. She has her own personal trainer but struggles to find the motivation to go to the gym if he's not with her.
"It's much easier for her to do one of Joe's quick video workouts at home," a source said.
Adele had been offered a role in the new 'Doctor Dolittle' remake starring Robert Downey Jr. She is also being lined up to play Nancy in a new musical film version of 'Oliver Twist'.
The source said, "Adele is serious about trying acting and seeing if she likes it and if she is any good at it".
"She wants to get fitter so she's in a film shape," added the source.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan to Quit Bigg Boss 13 Owing to Health Conditions, Farah Khan May Take Over
- Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai's Brother Blasts Arhaan Khan's Claims, Says This is Rubbish and Upsetting
- Avengers Endgame to Game of Thrones to Billy Porter, Here are Most Googled Searches in Entertainment
- Couple in Tamil Nadu Receives Bouquet of Onions from Friends at Their Wedding
- Nike Joyride Dual Run Review: The Running Shoe Revolution is Truly Underway