Adnan Sami on How Mixed Martial Arts is the Ultimate Stress Buster
Adnan Sami has been learning various striking and grappling techniques, adding to my overall strength training.
Image: Adnan Sami
Actor Adnan Khan has taken a liking for Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and considers it to be a stress buster.
"I start my day at 6 a.m. with my Mixed Martial Arts class which pumps me up. I have been learning various striking and grappling techniques, adding to my overall strength training," Adnan said in a statement.
"Moreover, MMA is a major stress buster for me and all my tension and tiredness are taken care of when I am practicing it. It is my new-found love and I am looking forward to acing the form and enhancing my physique," he added.
On the work front, he plays Kabeer Ahmed in the show "Ishq Subhan Allah".
Recommended For You
- Anup Jalota to Co-Host Bigg Boss 13 with Salman Khan? Here’s All You Need to Know
- Pakistan Fans Trashing Their Own Team After India’s World Cup Victory is Pure Gold
- Gautam Gambhir Pads Up By Taking Oath as Lok Sabha MP
- Elon Musk Tweets That He 'Deleted Twitter Account', is Now 'Daddy DotCom'
- Maruti Suzuki Launches BS-VI-Compliant WagonR at Rs 5.10 Lakh
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s