AICW 2015: Shilpa Shetty scorches the ramp in Rimple and Harpreet Narula creation
The diva flaunted her envious figure on the ramp.
Shilpa Shetty left the onlookers gasping for breath last night as she sauntered down the ramp for designer duo Rimple and Harpreet Narula on the fourth day of Amazon India Couture Week 2015. The 40-year-old looked a million bucks in the golden lehenga from the designer duo’s new collection inspired by the splendor and glory of the Maharajas of the erstwhile days of the Raj. The line celebrated the usage of insignias which were used by used by the former royals in establishing themselves as ‘royals ‘ and it also paid homage to fine craftsmanship.
“I have always been wearing Rimple and Harpreet Narula’s creation for my family functions but this is for the first time that I have made a public appearance wearing an outfit designed by them and it feels great,” Shilpa told media after the show.
See and decide on your own how scintillating she looked!
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Streaming Now: Krystle D'souza Turns Gold Digger in Fittrat, Amazon Prime's Modern Love is a Must-Watch
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right