AIFW 2017: Of a Model's Grace to Let the Show Go On Despite Stumbling, Minor Wardrobe Malfunction
What, however, caught the attention of viewers was not the mishappening but the sangfroid with which she continued the show thereafter
Image: Amazon India Fashion Week 2017
As much attention lie on designers’ creations as on the models sashaying down the runway. In what could have turned a nightmare on day 1 of the Amazon India Fashion Week, a model stumbled as her heel got stuck in the hemline of her heavy lehenga-like skirt and suffered a minor wardrobe malfunction.
What, however, caught the attention of viewers was not the mishappening but the sangfroid with which she continued the show thereafter. Not letting go of her grace, the model picked up her broken heel and strutted down with sheer aplomb.
— News18 Lifestyle (@News18Lifestyle) March 15, 2017
Soon enough, she suffered a minor wardrobe malfunction when her blouse ripped open from the back and too, didn’t waver her confidence. She left with the same elegance she entered the ramp with and for that, the audience cheered and lauded her catwalk throughout.
She was walking the ramp for designers Ambika and Divya’s lebel Dabiri for the show titled Jharcraft, a part of AIFW’s partnership with Jharkhand.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 12: Karanvir Apologies to Salman After Teejay Took Dig at the Actor in Open Letter
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's Latest Pic from Chooda Ceremony is All Things Love; See Here
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Turbo Review: Racing Stripe on a Running Shoe is Just The Start of Awesomeness
- Watch Makeup Artist Behind James Cameron's Avatar Turn Akshay Kumar into Beast for 2.0
- 1st Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale Superbike Worth Rs 51.81 Lakh Arrives in India